[PD] GEM : fx to make persons appear only when they move

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Thu Mar 1 12:37:28 CET 2007

hi benjamin,

sebastian trippner did exactly this in i seminar i gave. here is the
description and patch to download:
http://kunstundmedien.burg-halle.de/LEF/index.php?labor=erkenntnis&s=LEF
he was using a very simple method: a snapshot (still image) from the
video feed was placed over the video image as soon as the video
showed no more movement.
it's a very simple patch with not many onbjects.

have fun with it.