[PD] pdp documentation?

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Fri Mar 2 13:23:13 CET 2007

Hi Matteo,

PDP is not nearly so well-documented as GEM. Programming is Tom's
specialty, and not documentation ;-) That means that the patches he
includes are also super cryptic, even when you get PDP running. I've
attached a ZIP of some helpful tutorials I use in my workshops. But you
still need PDP installed. Maybe open them in PD first and see if they
make any sense or give you an idea of what happens?

Or try PureDyne on your machine and open them with that.

best,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl