[PD] pyext on OSX (marius schebella)

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 18:17:05 CET 2007

thank you for your answers. weird. I can run the (sligtly modified)
script from the commandline. but when I try to load it into Pd then it
crashes. both py and pyext work with other scripts, but as soon as I try
to import urllib (or sgmllib) pd crashes, even without defining a function.
I just tried the new beta version of dyn~ (crashed), and will also try
to get the full python version.
the shipped version, btw, is 2.3.5 from aug 19, compiled with gcc 4.0.1.
marius.