[PD] gem-models

Nikola Jeremic nikola.jeremic at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 4 17:07:56 CET 2007

this came out as an interesting topic :) btw, im now 1 week with wings3d and
i love it.
But now i have the next question:

is it possible to do something with a model in pd? i have it quite static at
the moment... and is there a good tutorial about [multimodel] and how to use
it? the help files is quite minimal. Is this the way to get more dynamic
models (like moving-rotating parts or something like that)?

thanx
nikola

www.echoplex-label.de/njeremic