[PD] PD Workshop files

jared microcosm11 at msn.com
Tue Mar 6 10:17:02 CET 2007

Okay.  You've successfully scared me away.  I don't feel the need to
justify myself or my confusion.

Someone obviously realizes that they are being rude if they feel the
need to say 'I hope I do not sound too rude'.

Leaving the computer screen every once in a while is a good thing.  It
helps you communicate better with humans.

My apologies to those on the list for any inconveniences that I might
have caused with continuing this thread in the main list instead of the
off topic list.

Good luck.