[PD] dynamic proximity responce

nosehair911 at bellsouth.net nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 7 21:50:34 CET 2007

Thanks for your quick responce David.
I guess my example was a bad one but I will try to explain better.  What I'm trying to do is for example I
have 1circle that it attached to an osc~. A 2circle attached to a frequency modulation patch. A 3circle
attached to another osc~ with a different frequency/tone.  What I want is that as 2circle(frequency
modulation) gets near 1circle(osc~) the frequency modulation patch interacts with 1circle's osc~ and
as it moves away from 1circle and towards 3circle(osc~2), the frequency modulation stops interacting
with 1circle and starts interacting with 3circle.  I am using the TuioClient in order to recieve position
data so yes I will definitly know the position of the objects.  Is this something that can be done with
pmpd or what other externals would you suggest me looking into.
Thanks,
Alain