[PD] Superdiscounter update [was: Re: Superdiscounter]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Mar 8 15:57:01 CET 2007

Hallo,
Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Known bug: Importing a new list or quickly editing the pattern
> graphically may distrub the total length of the pattern as can be
> checked in the lower right timer. I would be grateful for an idea how
> to fix that. I probably need to keep track of the length of the delay
> currently scheduled and compare it to the new delay length created by
> the edit operation and then adapt both to keep the total length but
> this is a tricky problem ... Any takers?

Ah, sometimes the difficult things in life are the most easiest ones.
This not only was possible to fix, in fact now the whole player-part
is much simpler to understand. Anyways, attached is the practically
final version of [superdiscounter] for now and I'm on to work on
[superstep] which is yet [t b a].

Ciao