[PD] Patch Crashed Durring Development and Will Not Reopen

mark edward grimm meg156 at columbia.edu
Sun Mar 11 17:28:57 CET 2007

hi georg

ah yes i remember that now. i tried it out but pd
still crashes immediately....

i also tried suppressing the gui with -nogui and pd
crashes also.

with -d 1 i get:

error: canvas_restore:out of context
consistency check failed: t-canvasenvironment

hmmmm

--- Georg Holzmann <grhPD at gmx.at> wrote:

> Hallo!
>
> > Now when i try to open the patch PD just crashes
> > immediately. This has never happened to me before
> so
> > im not exactly sure what to do!
>
> try to open your patch with:
> pd -noloadbang
>
> then you can look through the patch and try out
> where's the problem ...
>

> > Ive attached the patch if someone would be kind
> enough
> > to take a look for me! Ive worked on it quit a bit
> but
> > be wary it is only about 1/4th done and i am
> usually
> > very nervous about sharing my work before
> completion!
>
> well, pd patches are never complete .. ;)
>
> LG
> Georg

  mark edward grimm | m.f.a | ed.m
  megrimm.net | socialmediagroup.org & .com
  meg156 at columbia.edu | 585.509.8703