[PD] Percolate

mik mprims at skynet.be
Sun Mar 11 20:29:52 CET 2007

yes, okay, urheberrecht seems to be a particular case, only applicable
in germany. but on the whole most national copyright laws are very
alike, since most countries have signed the convention of berne, and
have the concept of moral rights, ie rights which never can be
transferred. what you cite as the general rules of us copyright is the
basis of almost any copyright law. the moral rights issue, however,
seems not to be entirely resolved in the anglo-american parts of our
planet, but in theory these countries should also protect these rights,
as they have signed the berne convention.

pffff.

:)

http://www.mprims.net