[PD] Percolate

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Mar 12 04:48:06 CET 2007

To be pedantic, the French droit d'auteur is very similar to
urheberrecht, so there are other countries with different systems.  I
think we are basically on the same page.  For the average person
there is basically no noticeable difference between these systems,
it's really just a question of the legal mechanisms used rather than
the effects.

.hc