[PD] Polaroid local-state-saving for Memento

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 11:00:12 CET 2007

way to go!

I was just checking out Memento for the first time yesterday and I was
bummed when I realized local saving wasn't working yet... and now it does!

I have it running in a pretty hairy set of patches that act like a
synth/effect rack, with many instances of the same abstraction (things like
$1.$2-insert-vol are necessary, which now work thanks to Miller's 0.41), and
it is great to be able to save a chain of synths and effects and move with
the ability to recall them in a different rack later.

Luke, Frank, Thomas, kudos!

cheers,
Rich

p.s. once some bugs are fixed, I'll try to tidy up the rack and post it...
but that's going to take some work still.