[PD] adding external-direcetories to paths

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Tue Mar 13 21:40:32 CET 2007

On 14/03/2007, at 5.14, Thomas Jeppesen wrote:

> And now to the problem, only 10 lines of paths are possible in PD.
> Or does it work like this, that I can only ´see´ 10 line's of added
> paths?

Yes. You only see 10. You can add more by for example using colons.

See also: http://puredata.info/docs/tutorials/TipsAndTricks#add-more-
entries-to-the-path-and-library-dialogs

Best, Steffen

Ps. I take it you live in copenhagen. That makes us at least three, i
think. There is another Steffen too - Leve Poulsen. There must be
more round and about. Maybe some local patching would be fun?