[PD] ANN: munger1~ port (from the Percolate library)

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Wed Mar 14 00:45:48 CET 2007

Hi all,
i just updated the flext build system in the CVS (currently for OSX
and linux only), which has now better integration of STK and SndObj
support.
It's now configured in the buildsys/config-pd*.txt files, making
respective settings unnecessary for the individual externals.

Consequently, the munger1~ package.txt file should only contain

NAME=munger1~
SRCS=munger1~.cpp

please let me know if that works
greetings, Thomas