[PD] seeking Pd programmer

the center of the bomb centrebombe at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 17:06:33 CET 2007

--- Luigi Rensinghoff <luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de> wrote:
> i am definetly interested, it overlaps with some things i wanted to
> do anyway.
THANK YOU

> Is there some programming made already ???
THERE IS NO PD PROGRAMMING YET EVEN WITH MAX

> Do you have pd-knowledge ?
I AM A PD BEGINNER (FEW DAYS AGO), SINCE A LONG TIME I SHOULD PROGRAM REGARDING MY WAY OF
COMPOSING MUSIC

Why are you looking here for someone ??
I WANT TO SHARE THE WORK, IT IS TOO MUCH FOR ONE PERSON

> and not MAX/Supercollider or whatever.
TODAY I AM A PC USER

> any money in that project ;-) got to make my living somehow ;-)
TODAY I DO NOT KNOW WHERE AND TO WHOM TO PROPOSE THE PROJECT, I MEAN: WHICH COUNTRY, WHICH PLACE
TO PERFORM, AND WHICH PERSON I SHOULD CONTACT? IT IS A STRANGE CROSSING IN MY CARREER...

> Where do you live ???
NOW I AM IN TOULOUSE (FRANCE), I THOUGHT TO MOVE TO BERLIN WHERE OTHER PROJECTS ARE IN WAITING.
AND YOU?

DO YOU THINK THROUGH MY SCHEMATIC THE PATCH IS RELEASABLE?  HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE? HOW MUCH YOU
SHOULD RECEIVED FOR THAT WORK? I AM LOOKING FOR A COLLABORATION TO RELEASE MY WORKS.

CHEERS
MATHIUS

> So far
>
> Luigi
>

> Am 15.03.2007 um 16:10 schrieb the center of the bomb:
>
> > I started the project in 2005 when I met an incredible
> > architectural acoustic in a concrete
> > cylinder sized of 15 meter high to 10 meter large. I started to
> > sing inside with an incredible
> > reverberation of low sounds. The entrance of this cylinder (used to
> > keep wine) was too small for
> > audience to come inside, so I imagined to keep in real time the
> > sound and the images (video)
> > outside the cylinder, far away through Internet, in an appropriate
> > cube-public-place with 6 video
> > screens and 3D sound projection. I found a team of 9 people to
> > release this opera project, but it
> > was located near Toulouse (south of France) and in this part there
> > is no grants for contemporary
> > art creation. Today TEST-AIMANT is in waiting to be released.
> >
> > The virtual clones orchestra, in my music works, stays as an
> > obsession: there is several exemple
> > of, done and music in project: like
> > in 2002 "Jeux & Interdits" (Forbidden Games) where" I cloned my 9-
> > tone electric guitar in 4
> > independent clones. listen at http://centrebombe.org/mp3-free.html
> > in 2003 "ti.Me Has No Age" where I cloned my archisonic lamp
> > (http://centrebombe.org/lamps.html)in
> > an orchestra of 161 clones you can listen at http://centrebombe.org/
> > mp3-free.html
> > My next project is also about virtual orchestra of clones
> > "Unisolable & Unduplicable, the recipe
> > of Freedom" http://centrebombe.org/2007.residency.proposal(the
> > Lamplayer.vs.the.Machines).pdf
> >
> > The schematic of VOX CLONA (in attachment) gives you a precise
> > purpose of what I would like to
> > generate: one live voice (mine) generating an independant choir of
> > 13 voices with its independent
> > contrepoint projected in 3D sound space. I should perhaps
> > translated in English what I wrote in
> > French?
> > Thanks for your interest
> > mathius shadow-sky