[PD] Help - filters & band limited oscillators!

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 18:45:33 CET 2007

Okay, I didn't post the below "self-referential" part someone else
did. I am not sure what they meant by their language. Nevertheless,
blosc~ is indeed broken and not working, and I don't mean the
helpfile, I mean the object itself.

HOWEVER, bandolero works great, just what I needed, thanks Frank! (I'm
not sure it would be usable in live performance though - very tough on
the CPU ...) But it indeed sounds like a nice and proper saw wave!

~David