[PD] apt get for abstractions

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Fri Mar 16 00:44:33 CET 2007

Maybe we should finish that curl external I kind of started several
months ago. With the HCS tools, we would have enough low-level
externals to do it in Pd. Someone wants to help with that piece of
code ? It is such a mess. I just need to add threads into that to
avoid it to die stupidly. (see attached file)