[PD] Help - filters & band limited oscillators!

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 20:06:09 CET 2007

Oh yeah, I know all this, I thought FOR SURE that I checked, but in
this case it's my own stupidity. I don't have a copy of blosc~.dll ...
OOPS ... But it seems the sourceforge page here is down:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/pure-data/externals/
Assuming that's where I get the dll...

~David