[PD] pd windows installation help

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 00:42:24 CET 2007

hi ryan,
the easiest way of installing Pd is to use the Pd-extended version from
http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html:
http://idmi.poly.edu/pdlab/Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7/Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7-windowsxp-i386.exe.
it is a selfinstalling file (double klick on it)
then start pd and open the browser from the help menu and select
2.control examples or 3.audio examples and open some test patches.
when you still having problems, please be more detailed, what happens,
and what exactly does not work.
marius.