[PD] pd windows installation help

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 01:18:32 CET 2007

Pd runs as two apps, pd.exe and wish.exe.  They must be able to
communicate through a virtual network, and in my experience they are
stopped by my firewall unless I open it and specifically allow them to
act as servers and "access the internet" after installing.  I always
have to do this again after updating to a new version, too.

-Chuckk

http://www.badmuthahubbard.com