[PD] a small utility: dispatcher.pd

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 14:03:58 CET 2007

Frank, is the help patch supposed to be a working example? If it is,
it doesn't seem to work for me. When I change any of the inputs, the
number boxes attched to the receiving objects don't change.

Mike

On 3/18/07, Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> attached is a small, simple, but very useful helper abstraction:
> [dispatcher] makes building those long [route method1 method2 method3]
> chains behind abstraction inlets a bit easier and also works around
> the problem of adding methods later on without breaking existing
> connections.
>
> Ciao
> --
>  Frank Barknecht                 _ ______footils.org_ __goto10.org__

Help the Environment, Plant a Bush back in Texas!

"I place economy among the first and most important republican
virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared.
To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with
perpetual debt."
-- Thomas Jefferson, third US president, architect and author (1743-1826)

"Give Peace a Chance" -- John Lennon (9 October 1940 – 8 December 1980)

Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything
we have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.
—Yehudi Menuhin (1916–1999), musician