[PD] [PD-announce] Pduino 0.3 release

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 04:33:18 CET 2007

your circuit setup should work. you can also try to put the LED into
pin12 and gnd (short leg to ground). usually you should not do that
without an additional resistor, but for testing it is ok and will will
make it light brighter.
I don't know on which serial port your arduino is, but if you receive
the  version number it seems to be ok.
when testing make sure that you set the pins to output mode
pinMode 13 1 and then switch the pin to high with
digital 13 1.
sometimes when you have sent the pin analog output messages you will
have to reset pinMode to 1 again.
marius.