[PD] munger1~ binary for ppc

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 17:54:49 CET 2007

Hello all,

I finally got compilation of munger~ to work under OS X 10.4 on an
iMac G5 against pd 0.39-2.  I've attached the binary in another email
to Ico, and if I recall correctly he said he would start to include it
with the munger source.  Of course you can email me for it as well.

Thomas and Ico, what I needed to do was copy the libstk.a file to my
lib... I did not know about this file because STK's documentation says
nothing about what it produces when you compile it, much to the
frustration of beginners like myself!!  When I read Thomas' new and
improved flext documentation (very easy to understand) I knew what
needed to be done, and everything went very smoothly!

Ico, thanks for all your work in porting this, it sounds *wonderful*
and I am going to get started today on making a GOP abstraction to
control it.  This has been my "most-wanted-external" for a while now.
The help patch, as was mentioned, is... well... dense and
intimidating, but still usable.  Maybe we can work together on a
simplified version if you are interested.

Damn I'm excited,
Kevin

--

++++