[PD] munger1~ binary for ppc

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 22:16:49 CET 2007

Excellent work Kevin!

Actually we have another, more cleaned-up version of the code (see
attached), so if you could build that one also and then forward me the
binary, then I'll include it in the next release. FWIW, there is no
"behavioral" difference for the object but it has a cleaner implementation
of some of the routines and therefore it is theoretically more stable (even
though I have yet to experience any instabilities of the previous
implementation). Simply replace the old cpp file with this one.

Regarding the messy help file, I agree. But that's why I said in the first
place that this is the "Swiss-Army-knife" of granular synthesis ;-)

Ico