[PD] [sqosc~]-issues

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Tue Mar 27 14:23:18 CEST 2007

I get this too. It's never seemed worth filing a bug report
because it's not clear whether Pd or an external or Jack
itself it where the problem occurs. Sometimes a channel
just locks up and all I can get is nans until the application
is restarted. It's quite rare, but annoying if it happens
during a talk or performance.

Andy