[PD] Zexy object urn bug?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Mar 27 15:37:32 CEST 2007

Bosko Milakovic wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have a question about Zexy (2.1) object urn. I think there is a bug in the
> second outlet. In the help patch this is writen:
>
> "when all the numbers have been drawn from the pool, the system is reset
> (the numbers are put back) and a bang is emitted via the second outlet"
>
> But this is not true. Bang is emitted not on the last number from the pool
> (list) but on the first number of the next cycle! Hm. I'm using this object

you are right.

> in my patch and it took me cca 2 hours to find why patch doesn't work:)

but why did your patch refuse to work because of this?
it would be good to have an example that proves that the behaviour
should really be fixed (probably i am just to tired to think of one...)

are there any built-in objects that behave like you are expecting [urn]
to behave? (apart from outputting unique random numbers, that is)

mfga.dr.
IOhannes