[PD] Zexy object urn bug?

Bosko Milakovic bmilakovic at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 01:28:18 CET 2007

Hi!

I have a question about Zexy (2.1) object urn. I think there is a bug in the
second outlet. In the help patch this is writen:

"when all the numbers have been drawn from the pool, the system is reset
(the numbers are put back) and a bang is emitted via the second outlet"

But this is not true. Bang is emitted not on the last number from the pool
(list) but on the first number of the next cycle! Hm. I'm using this object
in my patch and it took me cca 2 hours to find why patch doesn't work:)

Zexy is one of my favorite externals. For me probably most useful. I would
be glad if this could be solved.

Thanks

Bosko