[PD] text3d and general pd compiling problems on OSX tiger

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:53:30 CEST 2007

Hi,
has someone managed to get text3d working on osx tiger?
Now I am using pd-extended-0.39-2 and Gem has been compiled without font
support. so I tried to compile my own pd-extended, but did not succeed.
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
make[2]: *** [../bin/libPdTcl.dylib] Error 1
make[1]: *** [pd_install] Error 2
make: *** [darwin_app_core] Error 2
so I tried to compile everything from scratch and started with pd0.40,
when I want to open it, I get a tcltk error...
SetFrontProcess failed,-606
needless to say that this is all frustrating. I would suggest to spend
some money of the summer of code grant on making the existing versions
more user friendly.
otoh, what do I have to do to get text3d running?
marius.