[PD] HRTF

adam armfield adamairmailed at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 21:39:37 CEST 2007

>Something I feel very strongly about though, are
there
>still 'licensing issues' with Csound or has it shaken
>off
>all it's encumberances and become a totally free OS
>codebase?

i heard john ffitch (head csound bloke, and a
professor at bath uni) do a talk a couple of years
back, he said that after long discussions with mit, it
is open source now, they did a total rewrite for the
latest version i think, whether this means it's
totally totally OS is of course another matter ;-)

all the best

adam