[PD] [OT] some tracks, pics of my exhibition

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Wed May 2 09:24:16 CEST 2007

Texture on xaxado is a typical sort of fire/water mix to my ear. The
plastic/wood texture after 1:40 sounds interesting, like a spinning top maybe?
I assume it's all synthetic actually.
Elea Novean is the more interesting one imho, better dynamics. Better use
of bright and metallic noise. Well, I'm no expert on noise but I think I hear
elements of Nurse with wound in there or some of the more "organic" tye stuff.
Something connecting the textures like a common filter or process with a fair
amount of resonance. Like Patco says, I don't see what use Ableton was, except
as a way to really subvert Ableton :) If so, well done :)
Thanks for sharing your tracks Kevin.

--
Use the source