[PD] simple Q- co-dependent values

Kim Taylor kimoni at gmail.com
Sat May 5 15:05:11 CEST 2007

Hello everyone
I have a little question which should be simple but I can't think of
how to do it.

In Pd, I have two number boxes and I want for them to be ratios of each other.
I want it so that If I change one then the value of the other changes
accordingly, also vice versa so that changing either of the values
affects that of the other- if you see what I mean.

How can i implement this without feedback loops and stack overflows?
Just hooking up loops crashes Pd, and I understand why this is, but
can't think of a way around it.
Can anyone help?

By the way can you post (and reply) to this list without having to get
the threads sent to your email? I don't know how to reply to a
specific thread without having the thread in question in my inbox and
clicking 'reply' to it. Thanks