[PD] accuracy of signal/message-objects

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Tue May 8 14:36:59 CEST 2007

On Tue, 2007-05-08 at 13:12 +0200, Steffen wrote:
> On 08/05/2007, at 9.19, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>
> > because they do not interface with the world outside.
>
> I feel that i don't interface with "the world" inside. I would
> greatly appreciate if someone would translate the scope of this
> discussion into noobish.
>
> I sense that it's not that hard to grasp the scope once getting the
> 'aahh' experience. Like when you look at a map (of the world, you
> thought) but can't find out what part you are looking at and think
> "this is a fictive map" until some kind soul points and says "that
> bit is water, the other is land". (I've tried that, it very
> embarrassing but then thats ruled out...)
>
> Or just ignore this email.

i think, i understood, what IOhannes explained, though i am not a coder.
but this is more an issue of concepts than of code itself, i think.
before i give it another try to explain, i would like to know, what
exactly you did not understand. could you elaborate that a bit more (if
that's possible for you, of course)?  i mean, is it the difference
between logical time and real time ?

roman