[PD] Zero delay feedback, with settable send?

Kim Taylor kimoni at gmail.com
Sat May 12 19:08:29 CEST 2007

> You cannot get a zero-size feedback delay in Pd at all, regardless of
> subpatch ordering or creation order. The subpatch-stuff only is valid
> for non-feedback connections. The best you can do is do a [block~ 1]
> or [block~ 8]

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I used [block~ 1] objects within the
throw and catch modules.
I found that the creation order was important though: The patch
wouldn't work unless I instantiated the abstraction with 'catch~' in
first- I guess because data cannot be 'thrown' to a bus without it
existing first...