[PD] pix_multiblob cpu usage

Tim Boykett tim at timesup.org
Wed May 16 11:19:22 CEST 2007

chris, are you using it on OSX? Was it hard to compile?

I am trying to stick with the autobuilds and installers from .hc
because I
want to be using the same system that colleagues, students, etc can
use without major compilation hassles. Is it likely that we can get
this into the standard GEM build, or are there reasons not to?

Cheers,

tim