[PD] puredata evolution

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Mon May 28 08:41:09 CEST 2007

I think that the benevolent dictatorship of Pd lends to so much
development anarchy, it's a wonder any coordination happens at all!

All jokes aside, I'm perplexed by the sociology/ethnology of open
source projects, because there is so little stratified structure.

In order to channel the decision-making process, there must be at
least SOME kind of hierarchy to get things moving. Maybe this (plus
tons of cash flow) is how corporations are able to leverage the
development that they command.

Just some pre-snooze thoughts mulling in my head...Thoughts?

~Kyle

-----