[PD] Pd and Edirol UA-25

Atwood, Robert C r.atwood at imperial.ac.uk
Thu May 31 15:11:30 CEST 2007

Interesting, that's kind of like what I was getting, I thought it was
due to the Intel soundchip driver not-quite-there problem.

> > priority 89, frames/period 256, rate 48k, periods/buffer=3

I had to do periods/buffer=3 to get anythign to work without constant
xrns with this intel. I'm surprised it's needed with the Edirol, or is
it somehow to do with PD? Not that I know what 'periods/buffer' actually
does...