[PD] alternate values per change?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Jun 13 17:09:49 CEST 2007

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007, hard off wrote:

>> This will fail once [f] increments to 16777216<
> yep, you'd get a pretty sore finger doing that many keypresses as well.

I know that it's extremely unlikely to happen, but one day you'll want
such a counter for something else that is triggered automatically 100
times faster and has to run for 3 months straight in a gallery far away
from home and it'll break. You don't want to think about 16777216 and
distinguish between a toggler that might reach that number vs one that
won't. So it's better to cultivate good habits now.