[PD] correcting pd-extended??

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 17 07:07:34 CEST 2007

Hello,

Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

> Submit a patch to pkgIndex.tcl and the files that you need to put in
> lib/tk8.4.  Or maybe make a wiki page about it on puredata.org.
> Putting a patch in the patch tracker is the best way to insure this
> gets included.

 I've never made a patch so it has not been easy to proceed, after some
research about how to make a patch for the 'Patch tracker', I've added
CVROOT to user variable environment set it to:
:pserver:anonymous at pure-data.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pure-data
 and tried:
~/pd/lib/tk8.4> cvs diff -up pkgIndex.tcl > pkgindex.tcl.patch
for building the patch but the file is not in cvs repository, not even
the pd/lib dir is there in fact.

 Adding a wiki page to puredata.info would have been another solution,
but I do not have sufficient privileges to make one.

 The pkgIndex.tcl is attached
 The win32 dll too.
Patko.