[PD] using bonk to trigger piezo sensors

giucant giucant at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 17:55:04 CEST 2007

Hi,
i have a little simple video on setting up bonk:
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=ovcIdHRn3TU

you can download that patch from my site
http://jkant.altervista.org/

bonk is really funny and should work very well for
your purpose... anyway, keep in mind to have some
differences in your sounds to separate triggers...

hope this help

jk

--- henrik wurster <henrik.wurster at gmail.com> ha