[PD] Shader for 3d flattening

maciej wojnicki maciejwojnicki at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 16:49:59 CEST 2007

hello list

I have been reading the thread about the glsl shaders lately and got quite excitet about all the possibilities that open with this method.
I am wondering if I could find somewhere a shader that would take some gem primitives and flatten them to a picture of desired size (e.g. 640x480) so it would then be possible to process them with pix objects.

For example I`d like to take some rectangulars, flatten them and then use it as a mask for some video, combining two pictures with pix_multiply.

Is there any shader like that?
Anyone knows how to write it?

Thank you in advance

All the best.