[PD] pd conf?

.·:*¨¨*:·.darsha.·:*¨¨*:·. darsha.h at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 15:09:32 CEST 2007

Hi there Adam :)

I am the coordinator of the PD convention.

On 7/9/07, adam hyde <adam at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> I have been checking http://convention.puredata.org/ to see whats
> happening wiht montreal...

At the moment we are working on setting up our online info (which will
be ready real soon) and several other activities to prepare for the
convention that takes place from the 21st to the 26th of August.

>no word so far. ayone got any ideas whats
> happening?

There will be more information available very soon.  Until then you
can direct your questions to info.pd at artengine.ca.

Hopefully your questioning means that you are planning on being here :-)

More news soon !

> adam
>

> --
>

> adam hyde
> 'free as in media'
>
> ~/.nl
>
> http://www.flossmanuals.net
> http://www.simpel.cc
> http://www.radioqualia.net

"I once got 399000 at BurgerTime... level 7-2. impossible to do if you
don't have enough pepper"... -m bouchard