[PD] Poll: Ctrl-click to toggle editmode

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jul 14 19:29:13 CEST 2007

I found the Max/MSP style Cmd-Click to toggle edit mode quite
annoying in Pd. So I switched it to the Pd-style Ctrl-Click.  Cmd-
Click now allows you to interact with GUI objects when in edit mode.
I think this makes the most sense.

Any objections?

.hc

On Jul 13, 2007, at 9:24 PM, hard off wrote:

> command E / ctrl E, which i have always used,  is weird now on osX .
>
> for a start, you have to actually move the mouse to see the cursor
> change from an arrow to a hand.
>
> also, if you use command E with the mouse clicked (when selecting
> objects for edit), then command E is double triggering.
>
> i could possibly get used to the new command click method, but just
> want to let you know that this change has broken the existing
> command E function.
>
> my vote is a NO for command click unless the original command E
> function works properly again.

----

There is no way to peace, peace is the way.       -A.J. Muste