[PD] arduino+solenoid concert

naysayer gateswideopen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 05:16:59 CEST 2007

i roman,
i was just revisiting this thread. could you tell me what solenoids
you used, i'm have a really hard time finding cheap domestic solenoids
for a similar project. they all seem to be really expensive. is there
a good place to purchase cheap solenoids, or somewhere to get second
hand ones.

cheers.

tom