[PD] hidio bug?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Jul 24 00:40:26 CEST 2007

First off, I must say [hidio] can be quite rough since it's very
alpha.  But I am glad to have people testing it, with that in mind.
But if you are using [hidio] and not [hid], and you are getting
"rel_x" as a message, then that is a bug.  "rel_x" is the old [hid]
style messages.  [hidio]'s messages look like [relative x 0 1(

.hc

On Jul 22, 2007, at 9:49 PM, Diego Azar wrote:

> Hi. I'm using the hidio object with a mouse and it seems there's
> something I'm not getting. The problem is when routing the list
> from the rel_x to obtain the x relative axes; the value, sometimes,
> is greater than abs(1) when the mouse is not moving. Is this
> behavior correct? Is this a bug? Has it anythig to do with the
> numbers hidio gets from the /dev/event$ or something within the OS?
> I'm using a Debian based distro.
>
> Thanks, Diego.
>
> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
> Yahoo! Games.

----

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.