[PD] [Gem] Multi-Screen on Windows

Thomas O Fredericks tof at danslchamp.org
Fri Jul 27 15:50:24 CEST 2007

There is a way of fiddling with the XP monitor display properties settings
to set the second screen as your "primary screen" (on my cheap laptop, the
path is Control Panel/Display Properties/Settings/Advanced/Utility
Manage/Driver Mode). That way, the laptop screen will not be accelerated,
but your external screen will be.

Tom

thomas ouellet fredericks, tof at danslchamp.org, montreal, canada