[PD] audio visualizations

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 21:03:02 CEST 2007

Hi

I have played a little with pd (under linux) in the past, and feel I got
some idea what it can do. However, I have a gig coming up this weekend,
and due to various reasons, I'm desperate to get some visuals going. It
doesn't have to be fancy, as long as it follows the music, looks good
and is somewhat varied. Something like electric sheep or goom would be
the kinda thing I'm hoping for...

I feel impolite to ask in such a hurry, but is there some pd-patches
out-there that'll make pd/linux visualize an audio feed? I'll promise to
actually learn pd afterwards, but right now I'm just hoping pd can
rescue me :-)

Thanks in advance for any reply...

--
peace, love & harmony