[PD] pdpedia test sites

ild0012 at londonmet.ac.uk ild0012 at londonmet.ac.uk
Thu Sep 6 07:22:19 CEST 2007

On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 12:43:31AM -0400, eric labelle wrote:
> they all work fine for me
>
> 2007/9/6, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org>:
> >

> > I set up some Pdpedia test sites,
> >
> > http://pdpedia.at.or.at/fr/
> >
> > http://pdpedia.at.or.at/en/
> >
> > http://pdpedia.at.or.at/test/
> >
> > Let's try them out.  Next, I need to setup the shared pool for media
> > files, like images, oggs, etc.

well there is quite many pd-related sites already, i thought

why pdpedia is needed ?

what kind of stuff should be put up there?

to me, the whole media-wiki thing seems too clone all over in a bad way,
it
smoothes the identities away from the www space ..

it just next to google, working together for globalisation of the web.