[PD] GEM question: alpha values

Jack jack at rybn.org
Wed Sep 19 00:47:32 CEST 2007

Yes, it's true, it's a bit rude, i'm sorry for that. But I prefer
that people search a little bit (5 minutes) before they post. I think
that it would be better for them to learn pd and to understand it.
And, of course, after a little search, it's good that people post and
explain why they can't resolve the problem.

Jack