[PD] translations for pdpedia templates

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 23:20:04 CEST 2007

for stub I prefer rohfassung or rohentwurf.
it means raw draft or basic sketch.
for inlets/outlets I think we can use german words, but also mention the
english terms, so that people are not totally helpless when they read
english documentation.
I used "befehl" and "nachricht" for message. bibliothek for library
sounds good to me, although I do not really use it.
There are also some other terms that need to be translated, like
box = ?
abstraction = ?
canvas = arbeitsbereich
patch = ?