[PD] Pd-extended final release candidate - please test!

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 14:23:12 CEST 2007

this is really weird, I have no idea, where that problem could come from...
if I use disk utilities to verify the file, it says,

Verify and Repair disk “Pd-extended”
Checking HFS Plus volume.
Checking Extents Overflow file.
Checking Catalog file.
Checking Catalog hierarchy.
Checking volume bitmap.
Checking volume information.
The volume Pd-extended appears to be OK.

1 HFS volume checked
	No repairs were necessary

so the file seems to be ok, but then if I want to convert it I get
unable to create... corrupt image.
I am using firefox to download, but I also tried safari, and even curl.
I got the file directly from hans, and then I could open it, but not the
downloaded file from the server...
marius.