[PD] minimize mac

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Fri Nov 2 13:41:59 CET 2007

(my) pd windows have a yellow minimize (minus) button in its window bar.
but pd uses the minimize command (Apple + M) for the message window
instead, so there is no shortcut for it AFAIK
sometimes there are no scroll-bars allthough there should be. but
that gets resorted as soon as one resizes the window a bit.